Monday 21 July 2008

Support from the grassroots

The best people to judge my performance as party President are the party members. If you want me to be your party President, I'd like to know why.

Here are the latest messages of support from the grassroots that I have received during my campaign:

"I support Dafydd Iwan because I think he has proven himself to be a excellent president and he has always supported us in the Neath Constituency."
Carolyn Edwards, Neath

“It is an honour to support Dafydd Iwan as Plaid Cymru’s President. Plaid Cymru should have a President who is prepared to work tirelessly, and be able to weld the membership together. The President should inspire the members and be a bridge between them and the elected politicians. And the President must be a politician of conviction. Dafydd is all of these. I give him my wholehearted support”.
Richard Parry Hughes, Leader of Cyngor Gwynedd, 2002 - 08

"Dafydd Iwan is a person with a vision: a vision of Wales realising her full potential and taking her place amongst the nations of the world. To see a fairer form of governance in Wales and world-wide. A governance based on social justice, international cooperation and peace. And Dafydd's vision is alive at all levels of politics in Wales and beyond. As we look forward to our next steps on our journey towards self-government, Dafydd's skills are needed by Plaid more than ever. The ability to inspire, to challenge, the ability to listen and to persevere. Dafydd is the man to lead us as grass-roots members during the exciting years ahead."
Cllr. Dyfed Edwards, Gwynedd Council

If you would like to publicly support me for President, be sure to email your comment to dafydd@cymru1.net

No comments:

Nominated By:

I am proud to have been nominated for the post of Presidency by the following branches and constituencies:

Arfon Constituency
Bontnewydd Branch
Bro Ingli Branch
Carmarthen Branch
Canton/Llandaf/Radyr Branch
Cynon Valley Branch
Dinas Powys Branch
Dyffryn Ogwen Branch
Rhondda Constituency
Fairwater Branch
Llanelli Branch
Llangyndeyrn Branch
Mid-Rhondda Branch
Pontypridd Branch
Swansea West Branch
Treherbert Branch
Ynys Môn Constituency